Head sculpt suggestion thread

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Since many of these actors have had long careers, are there specific characters these guys played that you're wanting.

Sho Kosugi
or

Mako
or

Hiroyuki Sanada

Jet Lee

Donnie Yen

Andy Lau (one of my favorite Hong Kong actors)

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011

That's pretty damn good, man! You're making this look too easy. I bet there would be no mistaking who that is once it's painted up and put on the appropriate ninja body (I'm looking at you 30th Storm Shadow/Dark Ninja). Let me know if you need anything for your troubles. This "service" has got to be worth something to you.

Yeah, Tony Leung is another great actor. Infernal Affairs is way better than The Departed. The ending was great and I wasn't even expecting that to happen. I need to find my copy and watch it again. I think I may have let my brother in law borrow it....3 years ago :/

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
That's pretty damn good, man! You're making this look too easy. I bet there would be no mistaking who that is once it's painted up and put on the appropriate ninja body (I'm looking at you 30th Storm Shadow/Dark Ninja). Let me know if you need anything for your troubles. This "service" has got to be worth something to you.

These probably aren't going to get casted so they'll just be available on my shapeways shop. I'm making these because I want to keep up my organic sculpting skills while I'm working on some gun models. The process of get my prints prototyped and casted is taking a lot longer than I foreseen as well as costing quite a bit. I figure if I make specific character heads that people can immediately buy off of Shapeways, it will help keep my skills up as well as help fund the prototyping stage. There is a small markup on these models to help with that.

Here's the alternate Sho

and here's the first attempt at Mako

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Sweet! You're killing these! Good news about the heads going on Shapeways. You'll have my full support, I'm going to get them all, lol.

How about Burn Notice? My nephew wanted me to make him a Micheal Westen figure. The body was easy but, I've just about given up on making a head.

And thanks, you're making customizing so much easier.

Last edited:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Love the Nathan Drake head...have two in my basket. going to figure out which nades I want to toss in as well.

And the Michael Weston...how about a Bruce Campbell from Army of Darkenss or Evil Dead, and a fat over the hill Sam version to go along with Michael?

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I forgot I had a painted copy already. That's with the improper alignment. It's a little fuzzy in the eye area.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Another Archer fan?!...high five!

Such a great show.

I want to make some archer customs...some guy on the tank did a Lana and its awesome. Archer is easy - either a Renegades duke head or the marauder Falcon.

Dude sold it on eBay for $100+

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
That Lana fig is great!...trying not to be pervy, but he did a really good accurate job on the jugs...

I kinda dig the girl who does her voice, Aisha Tyler...

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Such a great show.

I want to make some archer customs...some guy on the tank did a Lana and its awesome. Archer is easy - either a Renegades duke head or the marauder Falcon.

Dude sold it on eBay for $100+

no idea who she is... but she's hot!

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
So instead of completely derailing this thread - how about a Lana head sculpt?

Or an Aisha Tyler sculpt with the cartoon hair if possible.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Some stuff I've been wanting:

• Atomic Robo head
  • Butcher (from "The Boys" comic by Dynamite)
  • Midnighter (original Stormwatch/Authority likeness)
  • Paul Bettany likeness

I can provide reference if need be.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
Some stuff I've been wanting:

• Atomic Robo head
  • Butcher (from "The Boys" comic by Dynamite)
  • Midnighter (original Stormwatch/Authority likeness)
  • Paul Bettany likeness

I can provide reference if need be.

Second the Atomic Robo and butcher likenesses... wouldn't mind a Jack Hawkesmoore from The Authority.