Joe Con 2013

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Muskrat's head looks like Law which is fine because its a good one. Never mind,it's Duke.

I always thought Sgt. Barnes would be a good inspiration for a Muskrat update.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
PO actually looks pretty cool...best so far IMHO...

And MR could be cool if it wasn't for that awful pearly blue...WTH?...I dig the use of that vest for him...

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011

And MR could be cool if it wasn't for that awful pearly blue...WTH?...I dig the use of that vest for him...

I think it would be pretty sweet as a repaint. Never cared for night force repaints except for crazy legs, light foot, and psyche out but that's because of the outlandish colors of the originals.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone

I know, I would've been fine with a green or brown vest/hat. Or fuck, even a navy blue. That sparkly metallic blue is just bad, but I like the parts and whatnot aside from that. To be honest, I am not such a diehard fan of the original Muskrat, and would prefer a different shade of green, or maybe even 2-toned vest/pants. This one's pretty decent, though.

I even kind of like Psyche-Out, and I don't give a damn about him. The new head adds a lot to him, though.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I was hoping for black, dark greens, dark blues and gray when it was first announced. I'm let down.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I was hoping for black, dark greens, dark blues and gray when it was first announced. I'm let down.

darker colors=more factory dye=more $$$$=more excuses for the club to force every Joe collector, not living with his parents, to have to refi.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I like how Hasbro slams us with eye raping figures, and then presents these later, mediocre figures (mediocre because of the light shinny blue) and everyone is all like "hey that's not so bad!". Hasbro is getting clever, in a retarded way.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
I like how Hasbro slams us with eye raping figures, and then presents these later, mediocre figures (mediocre because of the light shinny blue) and everyone is all like "hey that's not so bad!". Hasbro is getting clever, in a retarded way.

I so far have only seen one figure so far I do like. Even then it would take some serious painting over the mentioned blue.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(

That's actually what I thought they'd do...never crossed my mind that they'd do anything other than...and then this stupid a$$ metallic blue?...kinda glad though...I'm not even close to being on the fence...they are all either meh or worse (so far)

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD

The Club, not Hasbro.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
ME Psyche Out: Proving some ARAH concepts should have stayed in the '80s.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
So far I like the headsculpts and some of the ideas, and that's about it. I think I'll just be waiting for someone to cast the heads and doing my own, unless the rest of the figures are knockouts.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Hasbro, not the club, was the one who went from the fan-fucking-tastic PoC line to the asstastic Retaliation line for no explicable reason.

I'd honestly thought they were on the right track, from 25th -> Resolute -> RoC -> PoC ->.. then they went full retard.

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
Hasbro, not the club, was the one who went from the fan-fucking-tastic PoC line to the asstastic Retaliation line for no explicable reason.

I'd honestly thought they were on the right track, from 25th -> Resolute -> RoC -> PoC ->.. then they went full retard.

I could not agree more.

"full retard"