Joe Con 2013

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
I'm pretty sure that new Snake Eyes was intended to be the Eel first, and some genius said ''Hey! This would be great for Snake Eyes version #15678!"

At any rate, the tight pants as a scuba suit makes more sense.

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia

This!

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Supposed to come out with the retaliation stuff. I'm probably gonna pick up a few! Think you'll get them in Aussieland?

No idea. I really hope so. Our stores still have old IM2, Thor, Cap, and Thundercats figs warming the pegs. I spotted a couple of ROC Destros and Koopa Vipers the other day, still at $8 each. Pisses me off.

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
No idea. I really hope so. Our stores still have old IM2, Thor, Cap, and Thundercats figs warming the pegs. I spotted a couple of ROC Destros and Koopa Vipers the other day, still at $8 each. Pisses me off.

I'll go ahead and tell you. If the stores I frequent carry the Retaliation stuff in great supply (they have been recently with the MU stuff and PoC when it happened) I'll gladly work something out with you Fled.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011

Oh fuck.... not feeling the blue. Just like I'm not feeling quite a bit of what we have seen so far. Still hoping for a great Hit & Run.

I'm not feeling the Silver-Hawk blue either, but damn,after that Letal figure, and considering that Charbroil is usually bright red, I think this is almost an improvement.

I'm glad to know that this years convention set will have figures that are almost affordable in the after market. Too bad I won't really want any of them unless it's for a really funny joke.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
Weeeellll...kinda...I mean, the colors are kinda right and mostly in the right place, but that's about it really[/QUOTE]

yep, thats about it

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I like what they've shown so far. The Letal figure is bright as shit...but the Frag Viper has always been a favorite of mine.

Charbroil looks pretty good though to me.

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
I hope it isn't but I got a feeling that since the didnt show a pic or mention new head sculpt that its a random generic masked head, if theres a head at all, maybe retooled means they filled it to fit on the peg

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Meh. I'm not digging Charbroil's deco. Those colors are way too bright. Here I was hoping he'd be closer in quality to that awesome Wetsuit from 2 years ago.