Joe Con 2013

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
well, theres no neon Se yet :) ......unless you count the radio active one but hes only partly neon

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
Yeah, I noticed Repeater is a wave 2 Roadblock with a Night Adder vest, H&R looks to be the vault tooling, Charbroil is the Retaliation Joe Trooper. Repeater and Charbroil will undoubtedly have new head sculps, as well as Muskrat, but I'm having a difficult time figuring out Muskrat's recipe...
Muskrat:
Quick Kick upper parts, Jungle Duke arms, 25th Firefly feet(it's those straps), POC Snake Eyes thighs & knees, we all know the boonie hat I hope, Lamprey vest

They definitely should have gone with the entire POC Snake Eyes legs too.
Cobra Mortal is NOT a ninja & shouldn't even come with a sword! Plus this is the Venezuelan version! Hail Chavez!
http://www.treasuresntoys.com/whitemortal.htm
Which according to that file card has the same MOS as Short-Fuze?
I'm disappointed with the web gear too. I was sure it would be the 3 pack Retaliation Beachhead one at least according to the card art sketch.

That Frag-Viper base just does not work. Letal will be slightly less neon in the end. When they announced him most of us knew he was wacky neon. :p

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I don't know, are you guys remembering a different ARAH figure? Sure, the lower legs look silly with those "weights" (what the fuck are those supposed to be on SE anyways? I guess weights?) but that Frag-Viper looked like wacky ass to begin with.

The Letal repaint looks like hell, and White-Snake-Eyes-As-A-"Different"-Character doesn't work for me, honestly (especially with the Cobra Commander stirrup pants? WTF?) but I think Frag-Viper isn't half bad, all things considered.

Weird that they're using that SE mold already. I wonder if it'll come out before the actual SE? I don't think the sash is the worst thing in the world, or the rest of that figure. Worst part about him is the Jazzercise lower legs. Besides that, I actually kind of like the Frag-Viper. He's a stupid figure to begin with, so it's not like he had much to screw up. Amirite?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
All the vipers out there and they do Jai alai Viper?

At least they aren't fucking up a cool viper, and the train of foreign figures half the community doesn't know/care about continues. I really can't complain. The fewer good ARAH concepts untouched by the club the better.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
All the vipers out there and they do Jai alai Viper?

At least they aren't fucking up a cool viper, and the train of foreign figures half the community doesn't know/care about continues. I really can't complain. The fewer good ARAH concepts untouched by the club the better.

And what are those exactly?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Those two desert Duke figures (V.3 and V.4) from the early '90s have quite a bit of potential.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
They definitely should have gone with the entire POC Snake Eyes legs too.
Cobra Mortal is NOT a ninja & shouldn't even come with a sword! Plus this is the Venezuelan version! Hail Chavez!
http://www.treasuresntoys.com/whitemortal.htm

It's weird that they choose to use those lowers considering the original apparently has black knee high boots...especially with all the boot mold choices to choose from why they choose to make him look extra a$$y...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

...and White-Snake-Eyes-As-A-"Different"-Character doesn't work for me, honestly (especially with the Cobra Commander stirrup pants? WTF?)

Like I said above, that figure had boots, so it's weird they gave him they WAY old lowers, which are Flash/Grand Slam BTW

...but I think Frag-Viper isn't half bad, all things considered. Weird that they're using that SE mold already. I wonder if it'll come out before the actual SE? I don't think the sash is the worst thing in the world, or the rest of that figure. Worst part about him is the Jazzercise lower legs. Besides that, I actually kind of like the Frag-Viper. He's a stupid figure to begin with, so it's not like he had much to screw up. Amirite?

Yeah, the sash isn't the worst part, it's the second worst part...first is, like you said, those lowers...they look ridiculous...again, why in the heck they used them is beyond me...I think the ones from Shockwave/blast woulda been perfect...

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
The ankles just ruin the whole fig for me. I can't stop looking at them. The other two are total meh for me. I will most likely sell those two off.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The ankles just ruin the whole fig for me. I can't stop looking at them...

I know what her saying, they are pretty awful...these two catwoman figures below (two are the same figure, just different colors) are all I can think about when I look at that Frag...

BTW, anyone got that black catwoman version on the left they want to get rid of?..the DCUC/DCSH

Just wait until the IG's find out about them...

Last edited:

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I know what her saying, they are pretty awful...these two catwoman figures below (two are the same figure, just different colors) are all I can think about when I look at that Frag...

BTW, anyone got that black catwoman version on the left they want to get rid of?..the DCUC/DCSH

That's the purple-carded DCSH G3 version right? That thing's rare as hen's teeth. IIRC it was in the Nightwing/Two-Face wave that was cancelled, then uncancelled, then got about two cases distributed before being re-cancelled.

I have one MIB in my storage unit, but I'm assuming my daughter will want it in a few years.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Rare, no idea...I didn't even know there was a black one up until 1/2 hr ago when I saw that pic...found out its because she was in the DCSH line, which came long before I got into DCUC...but if you want, I'll trade you my purple one for your black one...or OR, you can donate the backpack to me...either or is cool :D

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
There's one on ebay for less than $100, for now....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-DC-COM...6134?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2c6bbe0486

Seriously, they made about seven of that figure. Believe it or not, DCSH distribution was worse than when they went to the DCUC line. Mattel has it wired in their DNA to make cool products that you simply cannot purchase. I think they feed on it, like some kind of enthusiasm vampire.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I didn't know it was possible to be worse than Hasbro...between MOTU and DCUC (and now DCSH)... Why do they bother?...I reeeeally wish Mattel would do both those lines in the same spectacular sculpting glory in 1:18th...but then, maybe it wouldnt matter...couldn't get them anyhow without serious headaches and $$$

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Oh yeah, they'd design them, and it would be a giant cock-tease. They would overflow the WM pegs with Reverse-Flash and Elongated Man, but Batman would be a Swedish toy con exclusive, and Green Lantern would be released but only found at Walgreens in South Dakota. "We don't control the retailers' warehouses" they would say...

I've just seen that movie too many times.