Joe Con 2015

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
Add Jinx and you have the 2003 TRU Tiger Force 5 pack (Stalker, Wreckage, Big Brawler, Dial Tone, Agent Jinx).

That's the set I hate the most.

I would rather have a TF Roadblock than Big Brawler.
This is Gen. Mayhem....
General Mayhem (v1) G.I. Joe Action Figure - YoJoe Archive

The back story sounds like a prequel. Montgomery Springfield? geez :whatever:

I would rather have had some Cobras.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Not that I care for tiger stripe Jinx, but I am shocked it was not included.

Jrsmi6

Leprechan Hunter
Don't worry Falcone she will be one of the add ons unless they decide to make her part of the next FSS or she is this go around's 13th mystery figure. Maybe they will use Snow Jobs head for Big Brawler too :D

Last edited:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Email from the Club. Quick, book a hotel to the Con that you don't know whether it's worth going to or not! Jackoffs.

Hello everyone!

Now that the brochure is up... If you have not made a hotel reservation, please do so before the block is full. Use the link at GIJoeCon.com!

See you in Springfield!

Brian

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I have a pair of boots like his...my mom bronzed my first pair of shoes and they are about the same color. would be really hard to walk in them though.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Still giving DT that shitty gun and comms backpack.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
One can hope. As an aside, the fabric Sigma Six 'chutes are grand for ME joes.

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
The old parts and new parts don't match well at all. Smooth tight skin suit torso and folds of fabric on the arms and legs set if off. Hasbro used almost the same parts (eel lower arms instead) on the 50th eel and it wasn't that much better.

It's been all down hill after Wreckage. But then I'm not a Tiger Force or Iron Grenadier fan anyway.