Masters Of The Universe

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
Ram man is back for the 15th sale, curious if he is offered to early birds. My luck will sell out before the actual street date

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
I got some pretty hookups.. wont tell you what I got Teela for ;)

So have to see if I can score a Ram Man

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I don't know...something reasonable and not scalpery...under $100 for sure...if that's not possible, I'll keep living without :D

Two-Bad is about to be released...I've wanted him for a while...but the cheapest I can find him is $75...f#%* that!...I'll just live without...at one point I might've dealt with it, but I won't any longer...the scalpers are getting ridiculous...

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
I got Teela for $50 and have seen a few on ebay that went for under $100. I'll see if I can find you a reasonably priced one..

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
Damn, looks like ebay or maybe checking heman.org for deals is all that's left. No sweet deals to be found. I admit, I'm looking for another as well! Lol

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
Got the new (to me) Beastman out of his plastic coffin. This one can stand up! The other one I had had terribly sloppy joints. Not this guy, stands up all on his own! Good boy!

unclassified

THE AYATROLLA KHOMEINI
Jan 31, 2012
the garden state of eden
Eddie.. i think you can get two bad at not that bad of a price. I don't think he was reaching high. I can't wait to finally.open all my shit up, we'll as much as i can fit.. i just don't wanna cut myself short on space for when something cool comes out and Icarius gets the boot.. but then he's stuck open..

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I've been keeping an eye on him...waiting to see if he starts trending further down, or goes up...he's been holding pretty steady at around $60 shipped...

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
I'm debating getting Stratos.. but I need to look for the toys r us version. anyone have a TRU near them with some old heman/dc dual packs on clearance?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I haven't seen those two packs in my local TRU in quite a while...

I got sick of He-M an not being able to properly hold his sword straight up, so I added a ball joint to his wrist...MUCH better!...I only wish the plastic of the joint matched better as I can't paint it or the paint will just rub off...I also modded his neck so he can look up...

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That's how I started...now I have between 20 and 30...can't get much than that personally as the remaining ones are too obscure for me...or I just don't give a crap about them...Horde and She-Ra? :talktothehand:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
bigger is only better if you're a woman...

yeah, a 1:18th line would be killer...but im kinda glad they arent making one...i finally completed my MOTUC collection...i dont want to have to start all over again...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Why in the blue hell would I want a big-ass vintage-styled He-Man?