MU update

Gungho-joe

Enlisted
Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
Awesome!...thank you so much!...are the gauntlets on his arms separate?...is the belt removable?

If you pop the hands off then the wrist gauntlets will come off without using a xacto. The belt needed a touch of the blade to come off. I love the old
70's live action Spiderman t.v. series so I combined the new movie super posable figure, the wrist gauntlets, belt and a little paint. For some reason I love the look of the belt and wrist gauntlets on the outside of the spiderman costume.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Which MU buck do you all think would work well for a Nightwing custom? Leaning towards black Spiderman.

The checklist is back up...looks like the next best possibility would be the black Daredevil...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Universe-Shadowland-DAREDEVIL-Series-4-004-Loose-/370568602821?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item56479c24c5

both him and black Spiderman can be found under ten shipped...

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Have we already heard about wave 2 of the new avengers assemble line?

I'm def interested in Leader and Fury...maaaaaybe Hawkeye, for fodder?...I'm happy with his classic deco MU version I already have...

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Have we already heard about wave 2 of the new avengers assemble line?

I'm def interested in Leader and Fury...maaaaaybe Hawkeye, for fodder?...I'm happy with his classic deco MU version I already have...

They're all already available on HTS.

Is the Hawkeye head different from the regular Avengers release?
Edit: Yes it is different. It's worth buying now.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Juggerlossus? Colossunaut?

Any ideas for a non-stumpy leg replacement?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nah, I want a full-up replacement, as I don't like anything about those legs period. I suppose just putting Colossus legs there might work, but where are ya gonna find those?

And they really need to stop being bitches and do classic, corset-encased White Queen.

Last edited:

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Nah, I want a full-up replacement, as I don't like anything about those legs period. I suppose just putting Colossus legs there might work, but where are ya gonna find those?

And they really need to stop being bitches and do classic, corset-encased White Queen.

Colossus legs would look like chicken legs on that torso. I'd rethink that plan.

Yeah, a corset WQ would be cool, but at least AF did a nice version for people to use in a custom.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Colossus legs would look like chicken legs on that torso. I'd rethink that plan.

Who are we kidding, does anyone think I'm gonna buy a 3 pack with those other two losers in it?:trollface:

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
The checklist is back up...looks like the next best possibility would be the black Daredevil...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Universe-Shadowland-DAREDEVIL-Series-4-004-Loose-/370568602821?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item56479c24c5

both him and black Spiderman can be found under ten shipped...

Finally got that outta the way. Used a Nova buck. Now I need to find the Winter Soldier head :/

I'll probably grab black DD for a Batman Beyond custom.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Good base figure for a Batman?...I want a grey version...not sure if I'll go black or blue accents...and I'm not sure if I want an athletic bats or an older bigger Frank Millar bats...

This is really the first I've thought about it so I'm just kinda 'think'n out loud' right now...

EDIT: f*@#!...I looked over the whole MU line and couldn't find any grey base figures...wth??...the whole MU line, including all the movie lines, and not one grey figure?...unless I missed something...

Last edited:

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Good base figure for a Batman?...I want a grey version...not sure if I'll go black or blue accents...and I'm not sure if I want an athletic bats or an older bigger Frank Millar bats...

This is really the first I've thought about it so I'm just kinda 'think'n out loud' right now...

EDIT: f*@#!...I looked over the whole MU line and couldn't find any grey base figures...wth??...the whole MU line, including all the movie lines, and not one grey figure?...unless I missed something...

One of the Fantastic 4 3-pack variants has a grey body in it. I actually just bought the set, of you need the body.

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012

X-Force 3pack has grey/black figs. There is also a rerelease of the single carded X-Force Warpath that just came out.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
I don't understand... I thought they were coming single carded (and the pics indicate that), but the description says "2-pack". But the price screams "It's one figure, you're gonna get screwed!"

The second and third pictures show each figure single carded. And the description talks about both figures. I was surprised at the price too.