On the Workbench

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Those look great! I kinda like them how they are...and at least you can switch them back if you so wish later.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Same thing:

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Fog, thanks, I wasn't familiar with the 50th LJ.

K, I'd be interested in seeing how the Toryn Farr head looks on there.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

We have your typical perfect storm of Hasbro tomfoolery going on here. Short neck paired with the typical giant, deep-ass SW head hole (Eddieism, away!). Prepare to use half a glue stick getting this one to work.

As an added bonus, the LJ neck is of the "forward" variety. Fun stuff.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Think my wife got me all the 50th stuff. Now that my TRU finally has it, she told me I'm not allowed to buy any Joe stuff. ANY. lol. We shall see. I hope cause I saw the LJ set and Heat Viper set. Wanted to buy both so bad, but didn't.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I thought I was never gonna see wave 2 because of all the Heat Viper packs my TrU has.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Apparently you can. Want to say there was one at SHOT '07. I simply did it to spice up the gun for the pics.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
OG 25th Lady Jaye with a 21st Century WWII M1 steel pot and 25th P-V goggles. Belt off of the Bbi Corba figure currently available at Target. Wish that set of goggles were available in clear or yellow tint.

Head was actually borrowed from my "not LJ" mechanic/dispatch rider custom.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
So here is the story behind this custom I finally saw GoTG this week. I already had the recipe for this custom in my head but wasn't sure if I wanted to do it.

So I stopped by Hobby Lobby, & got clear Green paint. (Instead of the cheap stuff i normally use) Unfortunatly they didn't have the shade of green I wanted. So I thought a light coat of paint would give the effect I wanted. (I was wrong)

If came out pretty good except that she look like see has metalic skin. I'm OK with her not being comic/movie actuate. I like the effect but not sure if I should bother tweaking it or not.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Probably should have done a base coat in white, or a light tint of green, beforehand.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
OG 25th Lady Jaye with a 21st Century WWII M1 steel pot and 25th P-V goggles. Belt off of the Bbi Corba figure currently available at Target. Wish that set of goggles were available in clear or yellow tint.

Head was actually borrowed from my "not LJ" mechanic/dispatch rider custom.

That big load out looks surprisingly good on her littler frame!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, it's not too bad. If it were all painted up and cohesive it would be better. I'd like to see a field dressing pouch up on the suspenders, too. Maybe if I decide to actually take this idea to the actual "Do It" phase. This was all just seeing how she looked with all the parts.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm thinking tan/khaki jumpsuit with a mix of tan and olive gear. Little sunburn on the exposed skin. Replace the forearms with an articulated wrist set? I like the idea. Too bad the LJ and Tunnel Rat parts required are such a pain in the ass.

Oh! and do a militarized dirt bike to go with her?

TIE_FighterTK069

Enlisted
Oct 20, 2014
Back in Tucson, AZ!
I'm thinking tan/khaki jumpsuit with a mix of tan and olive gear. Little sunburn on the exposed skin. Replace the forearms with an articulated wrist set? I like the idea. Too bad the LJ and Tunnel Rat parts required are such a pain in the ass.

Oh! and do a militarized dirt bike to go with her?

Yes!
In fact, I have a dirtbike I can send you that is sitting around. To quote Arnold:
Do it. Do it now!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I may have to pop down to TrU and grab another one. I brain-farted and thought I was replicating my original NLJ, so I won't need 25th LJ or TR parts. Unless I want her to have tig ol' bitties, that is. :D

All I need to get started is a 25th LJ head...

Jrsmi6

Leprechan Hunter
So I found the Multiverse Black Mask the other day and like all of the other multiverse figures it gets you just to the finish line and then craps out. In this instance I decided to go ahead and give it a shove to get it there. I added the extra articulation to the elbows, I am going to give him the double jointed hands from a DG cobra commander and I have an Indiana Jones cemetery warrior head cast( the guy with the skull mask) I am painting up to top it off. The Stark head is just a place holder(another cast) until the other is finished.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17

Jrsmi6

Leprechan Hunter
I think I need to find a Black Mask figure now.

It's a pretty good figure it's just missing a couple points of articulation and the head is way too small for the body. I removed the elbow joints from one of the many retaliation Storm Shadows I have and placed it in the lower arm socket of the Black Mask then cut away the original arm joint from the upper arm dremeled out a socket in the upper arm so the elbow peg could pop into place. The entire process took about 15 minutes.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
It's a pretty good figure it's just missing a couple points of articulation and the head is way too small for the body. I removed the elbow joints from one of the many retaliation Storm Shadows I have and placed it in the lower arm socket of the Black Mask then cut away the original arm joint from the upper arm dremeled out a socket in the upper arm so the elbow peg could pop into place. The entire process took about 15 minutes.

Yeah, I did the same thing with the Mr. Freeze figure. I think I had to use a figure's ankles because the elbow joints were too small to put in the arms.

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
Was it here or "that other site" that somebody posted a tut for putting a flash drive in a B.A.T.?
I wanna do something similar for a self custom and don't want to reinvent the wheel.

Thanks