On the Workbench

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Ya know, had he embedded it in the lower torso instead, there would've been more room in the upper torso to completely fit the drive inside and he would've avoided the gap in the torso.

Still fun regardless.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Yeah, like it's trying to sneak inside. Sounds hilarious! Okay, hilarious is a stretch.

I was looking for a picture of a fat guy getting stuck climbing through a window and failed, so enjoy this instead.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Came up with this revision. I wish the thigh pockets were shaped more realistically, but the CG thighs are about it for good female BDU legs.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I imagine he means this figure: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Avengers-Assemble-Armor-Figure/dp/B00AZZ0EJC"]Amazon.com: Marvel Avengers Assemble Jet Armor Nick Fury Figure: Toys & Games@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/417hplfrXVL.@@AMEPARAM@@417hplfrXVL[/ame]

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It opens up having to find another Scarlett or LJ, though, and CG thighs are always in short supply.

And I really wish I had an M1 without the goddamn netting.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
We've got a 5 Below opening here at some point in the next month or so, I can't wait to find some of these figures I keep hearing about that are available there.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Thanks for the offer, I'll have to keep it in mind!

Started looking at bikes, but Wally was cleared out. No HDs or the other stuff under the 2 Wheelers branding. I was thinking I could get some dirt bike wheels on a Ducati MonsterDark or Triumph Bonneville if they ever show up. In the mean time I'm still on the look out for the '72 XR750 they did.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I stole the vest idea from Fogger at Con. I still need a head.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 34

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Finally finished up the PATRIOT 1 Kickstarter Figures...

WIP pic with a 1/18 scale version for scale

The next project....Sgt Elias Grodin from Platoon...played by William Dafoe....a commissioned piece...progress at the end of day 1. Let me know what you think. I started with the official figure from 21st Century toys ... Making it more joe like and hopefully a better likeness?
How does this look so far?

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
The Patriot Kickstarter figures are way bigger than I had thought. I pictured them being the size of the Rumblers lines.

Commission looks great so far.

Yeah, they were way bigger and more work than i had planned. It was fun and a learning experience as well.

Thanks for the props on the WIP. I appreciate it.

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
Cut the little pouches off the back and moved them around to the front. I think it looks much better this way-

Did the same thing with this guy and added some pouches to the back. That's a Daremo head BTW. I'm thinking of having this guy be my updated Sneak Peek.