On the Workbench

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Hulk arms, Lifeline headed Scarlett? *raised eyebrow*

As far as I can tell from the pics, they all look good.

Last edited:

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I'm with you, man. This is an awesome sculpt... Makes me think of Lisbeth from The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. That's what I'd make with her, at least.

^
All of them are amazing! even as a Zarana it blows the SDCC version out of the water! some of the most realistic head sculpts I've ever seen,even over 6" scale.

Gingabread,you gonna run them?

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Still making a few more runs. Sometimes, the first run just isn't the best because of what I use as a mold release.

Here's "Bonnie" painted up.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Found some scrap plastic, so I'm gonna tackle Sagami mounts myself. This Joe Huey project has languished long enough.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Here's "Bonnie" painted up.

That's beautiful. I didn't know you had a store, I'll have to take a look through it. I also love that you have painted examples. I've over looked so many head sculpts from various castors because the sculpts never look as good unpainted. An example is the head Contraband posted earlier. I've seen that head in a store before but never cared for it. It turns out it's a great sculpt.

Last edited:

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Thank you. I started casting in flesh tone when I switched resins so hopefully those will show up better in previews.

SnakeEater

Enlisted
Dec 12, 2013
with giga posting some of his new stuff i figured id show My WIP Snake out of his casted head. The pouches are from a BBI Marine sniper figure

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Wish the harness fit better, but it'll probably look damn sharp once the tiger stripe pattern is laid down and the harness and pouches are painted.

SnakeEater

Enlisted
Dec 12, 2013
Wish the harness fit better, but it'll probably look damn sharp once the tiger stripe pattern is laid down and the harness and pouches are painted.

yea, it comes off that movie Cap fig. I was sure it would be a snug fit since they seem to have used it for a Cobra trooper, but it fits a little loose. could probably adjust it from the back since those straps are pegged.

thanks for the feedback

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Try blowdryering it until it's soft and malleable and put it on the figure and hold it in place nice and snug to the figures contours and then quickly run it and the figure under cold water. It should hold its new position. If you don't like it, put it in front of the blowdryer again and it'll take its original shape and you can try again.

TIE_FighterTK069

Enlisted
Oct 20, 2014
Back in Tucson, AZ!
Try blowdryering it until it's soft and malleable and put it on the figure and hold it in place nice and snug to the figures contours and then quickly run it and the figure under cold water. It should hold its new position. If you don't like it, put it in front of the blowdryer again and it'll take its original shape and you can try again.

A wealth of knowledge... great tip, Eddie!

Nice Snake, Figcolex. Looking forward to seeing it continue to come together.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Ah I have that same harness. It came with the Retaliation Flint with the Mouse torso, the 3-pack red Shock trooper and that Captain America, I believe. It's way too big, you'll need to cut a section out I believe. No idea why they made it so damn big.

Vindicare86

TANSTAAFL
Apr 4, 2011
Germantown, MD
The Cap figures were a little bulkier if I recall, and it works great over other webgear, but yeah, huuuuuge on it's own.

The figure still looks pretty badass, can't wait to see it finished!

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Anyone identify this rifle?

Saw this posted on FB as possible custom inspiration...and totally agree. Need a female headsculpt with ballcap and ponytail for sure and that rifle is sweet!!!!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Si-Defense, I believe a "Petra" model in .300 Win Mag. I wouldn't mind a "CrossFit" build female torso, arms and legs.

The gal is Kinessa Johnson.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Si-Defense, I believe a "Petra" model in .300 Win Mag. I wouldn't mind a "CrossFit" build female torso, arms and legs.

The gal is Kinessa Johnson.

I knew you would know! Thanks KT!

Absolutely agree - could use all the parts for making a custom of Ms. Johnson.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
MU She-Hulk's arms and legs are the right build, but bare. I suppose someone could sculpt some shorts or trousers on the thighs, though.

The female head sculpt with a ball cap may be possible with an existing head and the cap off of one of the new Bbi figures. Got to see if I can pry the hat off that head sculpt, now.

Last edited:

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
MU She-Hulk's arms and legs are the right build, but bare. I suppose someone could sculpt some shorts or trousers on the thighs, though.

The female head sculpt with a ball cap may be possible with an existing head and the cap off of one of the new Bbi figures. Got to see if I can pry the hat off that head sculpt, now.

The idea of making a figure similar to that pic is now on my to do list...no one has that rifle do they?

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Anyone identify this rifle?

Saw this posted on FB as possible custom inspiration...and totally agree. Need a female headsculpt with ballcap and ponytail for sure and that rifle is sweet!!!!

Making the rifle is too easy.

- Proper scaled M4 receiver spliced with a MGR "larger" M4 lower/mag well, using a cut down MGR "larger" AK mag (from 2 series ago?)
- Elongated barrel/shroud (could almost use 2 of MGR's 1st modular M4 shroud to obtain the length and look, or maybe even the latest M4/FOS? equivalent might be better looking )
- Stock could probably be modded from POC Hawk's "battle rifle", if you put enough work into it
- Add scope, bipod, blah, blah, blah