C'mon, Slay, DO IT!

Last edited:

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Making the rifle is too easy.

- Proper scaled M4 receiver spliced with a MGR "larger" M4 lower/mag well, using a cut down MGR "larger" AK mag (from 2 series ago?)
- Elongated barrel/shroud (could almost use 2 of MGR's 1st modular M4 shroud to obtain the length and look, or maybe even the latest M4/FOS? equivalent might be better looking )
- Stock could probably be modded from POC Hawk's "battle rifle", if you put enough work into it
- Add scope, bipod, blah, blah, blah

Saved as one of my posts...easier for me to find later. :trollface:

She Hulk is pricey... WOW

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
MU She-Hulk's arms and legs are the right build, but bare. I suppose someone could sculpt some shorts or trousers on the thighs, though.

The female head sculpt with a ball cap may be possible with an existing head and the cap off of one of the new Bbi figures. Got to see if I can pry the hat off that head sculpt, now.

^
Wow! I didn't realize how big the arms where on that female till you mentioned she-halk arms! Bitch got some biceps!! lol!

The hats pop right off..I've already casted both hats.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
^
Wow! I didn't realize how big the arms where on that female till you mentioned she-halk arms! Bitch got some biceps!! lol!

The hats pop right off..I've already casted both hats.

Yup, I heated it up and it popped off with a bit of effort.

So, about modifying a set of She-Hulk thighs.... ;)

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
It shouldn't be hard to put this together as you mostly use male parts. The only difficulty is the torso. Maybe a castOr has a torso that could get close.

For the head, maybe movie LJ, shave the head around to fit a glued on cap. Reattach a transplanted ponytail through the back of the hat?

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I agree the torso is the big issue. You could use Jungle Duke arms, but She-Hulk arms will actually let you get shooting poses, and the Duke hands will fit on them. I suppose you could use use Shock Trooper legs, but they really aren't giving me the "thighs of a chick that can out-squat 100% of HT" vibe, and neither am I coming up with any lower leg you could combine with it to get the effect.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Buuuuuut looking at the above pic... do her legs really look that impressive in the pants? I could see if the pants were tighter, and her legs were bulging more so, but that's not the case. So... using a fairly standard male (shock trooper, whatever) set of legs would probably give you a very close look. Jungle Duke arms would be a little too butch compared to her actual arms - imo.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That's why I'd rather do something a little more form-fitting.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
No thank you. Those bull chicks look like Michelle Rodriguez on steroids. Nope nope nope nope nope.

Aaaaaaaaaaaagreed! She would make for a bada$$ JOE member though.

I agree the torso is the big issue. You could use Jungle Duke arms, but She-Hulk arms will actually let you get shooting poses, and the Duke hands will fit on them. I suppose you could use use Shock Trooper legs, but they really aren't giving me the "thighs of a chick that can out-squat 100% of HT" vibe, and neither am I coming up with any lower leg you could combine with it to get the effect.

Oh those glorious double elbows! *swoon*

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm not so much concerned about doing a Kinessa custom, so much as I am a buff chick faux-operator.

With the right LBV, the J-Duke torso will work fine and no one will be the wiser. I still think the S-Hulk arms are better both aesthetically and from a functionality standpoint. There are, however, proportion issues. The legs are looong, and I'm not sure how much of that can be remedied by modifying bellow the calf.

Conversely, you could do all that accessorizing (and with $5 Bbi figures this shouldn't be hard) on the She-Hulk buck and just sculpt her some hot pants or combat capris, then try to find a head in the right scale. I lean towards this option. She dwarfs everything not using the Rockblock buck, but what can ya do?

Aaaaaaaaaaaagreed! She would make for a bada$$ JOE member though.

Oh those glorious double elbows! *swoon*

I might believe she's combat arms-qualified unlike all the yoga-princess females in the Joe verse. And yeah, those double elbows are righteous.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Problem is... the She-Hulk legs ARE proportional to themselves. You'd have to have them, or something similar, smaller from get-go. Modding would not be the answer.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
If the legs are gonna be sculpted over anyway, how big the original legs are shouldn't matter. In fact, wouldn't smaller legs be preferred so that they don't end up being humongous?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It depends on what you're sculpting, I guess. Tight-ass hot pants or capris might just need a few wrinkles and pockets to pull off the look.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
I think the She Hulk legs would only work if you cover up the hip area. The tops of the legs don't blend well into the lower body. Regular female MU legs I think would be plenty muscular.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think the She Hulk legs would only work if you cover up the hip area. The tops of the legs don't blend well into the lower body. Regular female MU legs I think would be plenty muscular.

I think you're wrong.

Black Widow legs.

Until someone with that trick get's some picks of them on a Joe buck we won't know.

I just tried Psylocke's. Looks pretty average to me.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I actually forgot that I had to do a trick to get those legs to work. My "Moneyshot" a couple pages back, uses them with a Dreadnok lady abdomen.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I actually forgot that I had to do a trick to get those legs to work. My "Moneyshot" a couple pages back, uses them with a Dreadnok lady abdomen.

Not sure I'm sold on them. Not that I'll ever see Black Cat on the peg. The search continues!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I figure Hasbro's holsters are so overly-large that any of them would do.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Surprisingly very few do. Maybe the Law magnum holster? But I didn't want to tear it apart because I think I only have 1 left.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
You might try finding a Chap Mei holster. I tried the tazer in the two I have around and it fit both of them. Anyone know if the Chap Mei Marines at Dollar General/Family Dollar have holsters, or if any of the Chap Mei figures re-badged as True Heroes at TrU do?