Underground Base (wip)

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
:wave: Hello fellow fighters...here's some more with rubble....

Stay tuned for more....:salute:

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
:wave:Hello fellow fighters....you know I like a lot of realisim, about %85 of the time...but on occasion I like to fun it up....ok here is a few silly fun pics.

hehe...that was fun...those are Marvel Universe dudes, they are my son's stocking stuffers. Stay tuned for more.....:salute:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Awesome!...nice to see that vivid color amongst the destruction...maybe get some more actiony shots of the heroes...maybe hulk tossing a rebar laden hunk of concrete...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
You could. It's a pretty simple rig to make, it doesn't have to be precise. The gun is reported as being 23mm, so I imagine it's originally off a Russian AAA cannon, or maybe one of the old NS-23 aircraft cannons.

Last edited:

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
How are you doing the painting? Please tell me you aren't brushing all of that...

Some but not all of course, spray bottles with %20 black and%80 isopropyl(rubbing alcohol). Start spraying....the white paint is gyproc filling paint...its very thick and I mix it with a little black and the isopropyl mix. Then I paint with the thick stuff in a gray tone. Then I spray the black shit on and it acts like a water color painting and spreads that looks like weathering. Then I dry brush....ALOT. Just to get this far I've used a gallon of white filler paint and 3 1 liter bottles of Isopropyl.
Foam takes a lot of paint because it 'soaks' it in. That's why I use filler paint and spray with black first.

Last edited:

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
:wave: Hello fellow fighters....no update, just enjoying my holidays. Been playing XCOM, Company of Hero's 2, and Ghost Recon.
A couple of pics of helmets I'm experimenting with....I really like the modern stuff.

I'll probably upgrade my 'Devil's' helmets to these more modern style.

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
:wave: Hello fellow fighters...I know that I haven't posted here for a bit but, here is why.....

I'm attempting what Zipidi doodah made with his 'Hoth dioramma' and am trying to make them....this one took me a couple of hrs and a couple more for painting....

Not bad for my first try.....the next thing for the dio is the trees as my kit should be here next week sometime. On to the MRAP....:salute::wave:

Darkwind01

Enlisted
Nov 19, 2012
So when are we all packing up our figures and car-pooling to Digler's? :D

I know I'm late to the game on this. . .
But I think that would be the most epic weekend EVAR!!!
If we each brought about ten figs or at least decided who brings what from each faction. And a minimum of 1 vehicle each. Mind you we kept it in size for the dio.
Took turns or put together one huge battle shoot. . . .
that would be sweet!!!