Vortious Custom Cast Accessories

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
1 more hour left of the Thanksgiving special guys. So get those last minute orders in.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I still have a little bit to go before I can add these kinds of items to my store, and assure you that it'll be posable when I pull them out every time, but I put these in this morning, and they worked first try w/ the new mold release that I'm using. I've tried several different kinds, most ending in total failure, but I pull these out, and they didn't even stick a little bit.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Bare female arms?!

WITH hidden peg shoulders. I've been experimenting with trying to start doing that kind of casting for a while, and this is the first time that I had success with a release agent the first try. I have a leg mold to go with it.

I'm going to try some clear arms next.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Which arms and legs are you using? MU?

Yep, here they are in use on my custom I've been working on of my wife how she looked back when we first met. I had to paint the top from memory, and I'm pretty sure it's almost exactly how it looked:

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Thanks Mike that development was inspired by not only my custom for my wife for our anniversary, but also in antisipation of adding your female torsos to my store. Just think customizers will be able to order the head, torso, arms, legs, T bar, and hands all in the same color if they want.

Yes Mr Black I do ship internationally. If your country isn't listed let me get your info, and I'll get it added to my shipping matrix for you.

Check out the newest items in my store. HoAs, Joe T bar, microscope, female arms, female legs, and grasping hands have been added

Last edited:

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Due to mandatory over time at my regular job I've gotten a little behind on orders, but I'm only currently about 1.5 weeks behind. All orders from WE 11-30 have been mailed out. Domestic orders went out on Monday, and International orders went out on Tuesday. I'm currently hard at work trying to get the orders from WE 12-7 done. I'm hoping to put a really good sized dent in them today, and hopefully finish them up Saturday, and Sunday.

Again I'm really sorry about the delay I had hoped that my regular job wouldn't hit me with so much over time, but they've been keeping us an hour over time every morning, and making us come in an extra day for the last 3 weeks. Things out there should slow down in the next week or two so once that happens I'll get caught back up in no time. Thank you all for your patience, and understanding about this.

-Dennis
Vortious

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
All orders for WE 12-7-13 are packed, and have been handed off to my shipping clerk, and I've begun working on the orders from WE 12-14-13 several of which were able to be filled with items I already had on hand.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
All orders from WE 12-7, and a few of the orders from WE 12-14 went out this morning. I'm going to be starting on the orders for WE 12-21 later this afternoon once I finish whittling down the orders for WE 12-14 to just the parts that had multiple ones ordered, and just need to be put in, taken out, and put back in again until I get however many done I need to get done. I'm hoping to have the orders for WE 12-21 ready to go out no later than Wednesday when I go back to work, and I should by then be working on the orders for WE 12-28.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Ok guys things are moving along in the work shop at break neck speed. I have the last part for the last order of WE 12-14 in right now, and I'm about 70% done making the items for WE 12-21 with mostly just the soft items left to make, and I'm about 50% of the way done the items for WE 12-28 again mostly just soft items left to make. So I'm hoping to have all orders through December 28th out by Saturday.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Just in case you guys were wondering how close I am to being caught up on making parts for the orders for December:

The checks are done, and the Xs indicate the number of an item that multiples were ordered of that have been completed, and the dots indicate that the item is currently in being cast. The items w/o the same number of Xs as the number next to it, or w/o any Xs, or checks are the only items I have left to make to finish filling the 9 orders I have left for WE 12-21, and 12-28.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Hey guys, I've been noticing lately as I prepare orders for shipping that I'm apparently not charging enough for shipping. The shipping rates that the Postal Service charges have gone up recently, and my prices aren't in line with what they are charging me. So as much as I hate to do it I'm going to have to start charging more. I'll be working on putting everything through over the next couple of days. Any orders that make it in before I get this changed I guess will will be under the currently posted prices, but just be aware that the prices will be a little higher next week.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Yeah, I think the PO did recently upped their prices a wee bit...out of your control man...

Worst part is that the first class postage can't be put on any boxes over 1lb. For 1lb, and up everything is now priority only, and that starts off at about $7.50 depending on the size of the box.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, I think the PO did recently upped their prices a wee bit...out of your control man...

.49 cent stamp started yesterday, I'm sure they kicked all the prices up, too.

Ah, the days of sub-$4 Priority.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I've got the last couple of parts for the last order left for WE 12-21 in right now, and just have a couple more jackets to make for the last order from WE 12-28. I'll sort the orders for WE 1-4-14 out into the different categories of plastics, and colors tomorrow, and then I can get started on them too.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Well guys the last order for WE 12-28-13 went out yesterday as did the first order for WE 1-4-14. If everything I put in last night comes out looking good then I'll be about 75%-80% done the orders for WE 1-4-14, so things are moving right along.

I added a few new items last night including a flame thrower back pack.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Not promoting your custom site? INFRACTION!

Sorry, business has been crazy busy, thanks to all of my great customers. I'm loving this.

Now I tried adding my sig from another site so lets see if the format works on here.

*edit* Yup, but I think I need to update it some as these are all things I came out with back in 2012.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
As of right now I'm all caught up on orders through WE 1-4-14. The last few orders from last week will go out today. I've only had 3 orders come in so far this week, so start getting some more orders in here guys. I'm all ready for you.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Found Mr Freeze today, so I figured I'd try adding my ice plume to him, and the fire plume to the MKI, I just twirled a small drill bit by hand where I wanted the plumes to protrude from.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Hrm. I want one or two of those damn Mr. Freezes. And I may grab one of those flame plumes for my flamethrower at some point.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Alright guys so the first box from Stocos came in the other day, and I'm going through trying out all of these great new molds. I'm not sure of what all of the molds are for, but as I make each new item I'm putting them into my store. I just added the female Ninja torso, and a military looking male torso, as well as a couple of new X-belt sets that I think you guys'll love.

90's X-belts

Classic X-set

As always if you put in an order early in the week, and see something later on, and order that too I'll throw in an extra item to cover the shipping.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Did there happen to be a skirted female torso in that there box?

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Did there happen to be a skirted female torso in that there box?

Not certain yet. There was a female upper torso left in the one mold that appeared to have a suited look to her. I'll let you know in the morning when I get home.

There are several originals in bubble wrap, but I'm not going to be taking them out until I've made all of the items that I've got the molds for, and that can fit into my pressure pots. There are a couple of molds that are a little too long for my pots, but I'm going to find out from Stocos what size pots he was using so that I know what size to get for the longer molds. I need to get a bigger pot anyway for some up coming larger items that are coming down the pipeline. I actually have my buddy Martian410 who does the 3D printing working on a Hulkbuster sized HoA, and he's working on a Kang the Conqueror chair.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Hey K-Tiger was the skirted female torso your asking about one for a certain mystery solving meddling kid? If so then yes it is now in my store.

I added 3 more female torsos, and the high heels.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nope (though I'm glad to see that one is now available!), but it was used on another meddling kid by a customizer, but not originally designed for that:

Pretty sure it was one of Stocos'. Never thought I'd think of a use for it.