MU update

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Yeah, that fig is gold...I suggested that any anybody finds to be picked up to help out here...I'm sure no one will ever be stuck with unwanted prof Xs on their hands

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Here are some pics I snapped real quick.

Attachments

• x.jpg
    x.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 4
  • x2.jpg
    x2.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 3
  • x3.jpg
    x3.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 8
  • x4.jpg
    x4.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 7

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
When will we ever get the Venom we deserve? I've been wanting this guy ever since I first got into taking photos. A nicely articulated Venom. I know I could probably make a custom one using a cast head with the Black MU Spidey, but I can't find that guy at all.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
There was a tolerable one in the Spidey line. I assume that most people use that one for a traditional MU Eddie Brock Venom.

Unless you mean the new Flash Thompson one. I dislike that iteration of the character for numerous reasons, which is odd because I normally enjoy Remender's work. The black spidey was single packed, and the Dark Avengers version was in a comic pack with Daken that shouldn't be too tough to find.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
You can always get the Marvel Select version...

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
When will we ever get the Venom we deserve? I've been wanting this guy ever since I first got into taking photos. A nicely articulated Venom. I know I could probably make a custom one using a cast head with the Black MU Spidey, but I can't find that guy at all.

I've got this one...
http://www.cooltoyreview.com/TB_Showdown_Venom.asp
I'm adding the Spidey line's head to the body to take care of that ugly tongue.

oddball

Enlisted
Mar 14, 2011
My son and I started the Thunderbolts marvel series. Its a team made up of punisher,venom,electra,and deadpool lead by red hulk. Anyway the venom in the series is not eddie brock, but flash thompson. Venom is not grotesque but more military . Like deadpool . They need to make THAT Venom IMO.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
You may even be able to find that one on the peg, still.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
They're the same ones used for the Punisher figure in the same wave.

Honestly, I saw this figure at an HEB down in Brownsville, and I passed on it. I have the toybiz version of the classic white Mystique costume, and I like it much better. I don't care for their attempts to make her look like Rebecca Stamos or Catwoman.

Long Live Freedom Force! (we really need a Destiny and Stonewall....)

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
It's a fairly common practice for companies to "2 up" their products for sculpting and detail work, to then scale down to smaller sizes. What you're seeing is most likely just that.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I got my Venom in the mail today...he's cool but doesn't have as much articulation as I was expecting...so I'll have to add that...