Underground Base (wip)

Ranger

Voltage
Dec 6, 2013
:wave:

:wave:

what humvee was that? all we got was a back shot.

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
That was the Bravo Team Humvee from the latest release in 2011 I think. The one that only the 2 front doors open and with the red concrete barriers. Sorry man I wasn't tyring to show off the vehicles, just the movie set...(oops did that slip out)

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
:wave:Hello fellow fighters...spent a few hrs this weekend scrapping and carving impact craters, and bullet holes, and grenade blasts, and tank shells impacts, and M203 impacts, and rebar, and light posts, and manhole covers, and worn pavement. Shit the list goes on and on and on....I put all the rubble in a plastic bag, then I pour the color of paint I want in the bag and massage it nicely...(like a nice pair of....lol:slap:), as thats how I mass paint rubble. There is alot ALOT more detail that I can put into this thing, but....I want to play....
Anyway a few more applications of rebar and a couple a tweaks here and there and I'll be painting this thing this week...

Its gonna look cool with the rubble and debris and paint...ooooyeeeaahhh.
Stay tuned for more....:wave:

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Finally!...some new pics! :D

Love the rebar and broken awning...what did you make the rebar out of?...it looks really good...

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
:wave:Hello fellow fighters...here's another update....

First color is dark grey and black

I'll do the next color either tonight or tommorow which will be a lighter gray then the very light concrete gray.
Stay tuned for more...:wave:

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
:wave:Hello fellow fighters. So I've painted the streets and buildings and rubble. I need to install more rebar and paint manhole covers and install black out sheets on the back of the 5 story theater. Here is a couple of quickey shots.

Stay tuned for more....:salute:

bman

Enlisted
Dec 17, 2012
Arkansas
I thought this looked like your downtown.....Which looks incredible by the way.....wish I had the guts to try and do something like what you have done.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
DIOMITE!!!!

Take it from someone who has a degree in Architectural Engineering. You're nailing it. Great Generic design. Could be a Hotel in the Middle East or South America or a Hospital in Kansas.

Take your time Bro. With each layer of detail it only gets more betta!

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
:wave:Hello fellow fighters...thanks guy's for the comments and support. I'll try not to post without a pic or two. So I thought and starred at the buildings for awhile...then I starred at photos for awhile. The pavement tis darker than the buildings, so I darkened the pavement a little more, then I washed the buildings with a black wash, then I added more dry brushing, and then I added more rebar and colored it right, then added the manhole covers.
I liked the idea of utility poles with streetlights attached. I seen a many photo's of city ruins with power lines going everywhere, and a lot of the poles were still up even with blown up buildings right beside them. I added power poles, and lines attached to each other and a couple of the buildings, and I added signs to the poles with the idea of them not meaning anything(but you can see them as NO PARKING signs). The poles aren't perfect but I added oil coolers and a transformer.
So here is where I started....

Rebar and result.

I think I'm getting the hang of old weathered concrete.

Here is a 'before the rubble' pics.....

Stay tuned for more :salute: