Underground Base (wip)

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
:wave: Hello Fellow Fighters....TREES TREES TREES .....

trunks and main branches

tree limbs

Just the start fighters.....stay tuned for more.:salute:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
You do realize when you get this done we're going to have to have a North American Custom Con in your garage right?

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
Yep, thats pretty much what my keyboard looked like after I saw the updated tree pics.

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
:wave: Hello fellow Fighters.....update.....

geez these things cost a lot of money.....at least the other side will only be like a trampled field with some mud....for landing helo's on....

I have to say that the MOST difficult part of this whole project so far is.....paint matching with my usual contrast in colors with the older ones and they are next to each other so...what ever will be, will be I geuss.....I also have to paint match the dirt and mud on all the vehicles with the ground color I have chosen which is a mix of light grey, mint green and brown with some natural sand color also....

and I couldn't help myself but do this....

I'm showing off a little hehe...:rolleyes: I think I matched the color to the roads ok.
So that's paint, trees, shrubbery, some dead fall, a few rocks and boulders, and a great overall texture to the whole thing. Now some detailing with plants and flowers and some more rocks and boulders. What else you guy's think I can put in there?

Stay tuned for more.....:salute::salute:

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Jesus Dude. You never fail to impress. I hope I win the lottery some day. I will just pay you to do nothing but make me awesome stuff.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Jimmeney Cricket.

That's amazing, impressive, wonderful, adjective, adjective, expletive.

I wish I had the time, energy, creativity and $$$ to do something even close to this.

Keep it up and you'll have something rivaling the Hoth dio!

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
Jimmeney Cricket.

That's amazing, impressive, wonderful, adjective, adjective, expletive.

I wish I had the time, energy, creativity and $$$ to do something even close to this.

Keep it up and you'll have something rivaling the Hoth dio!

Man screw that dio. Dude posted it here and disappeared into the clouds of online fame.

This is far more impressive.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Ummmm....Wow!

I'm gonna say something I hear on the automotive forums when I post my car collection.."You must be single?" lol.

Very cool!

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
Ummmm....Wow!

I'm gonna say something I hear on the automotive forums when I post my car collection.."You must be single?" lol.

Very cool!

Nope, but my wife has about 100 pairs of shoe's. She don't say a thing....and if she did, I'd just remind her of those shoes, makeup, and clothes she buys. But mostly shoe's. Besides I have 2 son's whom love the stuff I build so they can play. She,(like probably all other women) just shakes her head and walks out of my garage. It's my cave and no bitches welcome. Unless you want to kill COBRA....and that's not a kind of bra.:lmao:

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
Right on man!

I'm married with multiple children,some are grown. My wife doesn't care either,at least she doesn't voice it,lol.hell I just bought her a $3,000 refrigerator,and a $2500 stove,and she still can't cook worth a shit,so idk if she has room to complain if I buy a few cars off Craigslist,and a few joes off eBay:D

Amazing stuff man! although I'd like to see some more interior in the buildings,that far surpasses anything Ive seen before in 1:18! I'm not familiar with "the hoth dio" that others have mentioned tho. I'm assuming its starwars? was never a starwars person tho,and if I remember correctly hoth is an arctic type theme,and I'm not a snow person either being I'm from&live in a subtropical environment I really can't relate.haha.

I'll say it again,WOW! I'll definitely show this thread to my guys at work. there's a slight stigma to grown men buying toys,but I educate people when I can thats its more then a bunch of nerds making sound effects,and playing with toys,there's an art&hobby behind it,and I think this thread portrays that very well. simply impressive.

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
:wave: HFF....so I have let the 'Devils" help me test some of my new toy's. The new WRCD 'Wheeled Recon Carrier Drone' is designed to 'carry' a small explosive to its target, the test was for a small explosive 'dud'....but pmc J Sparks didn't have his brain cap on that day and the result was....well....that might have been....umm....the wrong decision.....good thing no one was killed.

I wasn't there that day and good thing I had one of the guys take pics.

shadowwarrior

Enlisted
Nov 9, 2013
Wales, UK
www.flickr.com
Ho-Lee-Shit man this is insane!!

Can we get some more overall shots? some shots of blokes hiding in the grass for an ambush? some sniping from the buildings? JUST MORE SHOTS!!! I NEED MORE!!

Damn this is freaking spectacular, like alot of guys said I wish I could do something as shweeeet as this, can't wait to see it finished now!!!

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
:wave: HFF....so I have let the 'Devils" help me test some of my new toy's. The new WRCD 'Wheeled Recon Carrier Drone' is designed to 'carry' a small explosive to its target, the test was for a small explosive 'dud'....but pmc J Sparks didn't have his brain cap on that day and the result was....well....that might have been....umm....the wrong decision.....good thing no one was killed.

I wasn't there that day and good thing I had one of the guys take pics.

Excellent photos and dio story, Digs. Love the posing. I'm looking forward to seeing much more.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Oh my good that is awe inspiring. Great affects and focus!!!!!